Our Savior

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Gifts

A few days back, I asked Jesus if He had anything to say to me.  I sensed Him telling me...

"Remember how I told you that you would be a writer?  That you will write a book and it will be a best seller?  This blog is a start to that book."

I said, "But Jesus, I'm  not that good of a writer".  He replied, "You are, it is a gift.  In the new millennium your gifts will be enhanced.  You will also play better the piano.  Your sister will be a painter.  She will paint."

I said, "Oh, she gets to paint! Oh, how awesome to be a painter.  To paint beautiful pictures!"  I heard, "Yes, and she will say to you, How awesome to be a writer. To write a book!"

I asked for a confirmation on this message.  When I had finished typing this message, I spelled the word millennium wrong.  I was wondering how to spell it when suddenly I look up and on the tv is the words Millennials Court and it was a snippet on Fox News of a skit that was on Saturday Night Live regarding Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

So, I thought that is surreal, so I looked up millennials and ran across an article that spoke of the Millennials in the new millennium!  My confirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment