Our Savior

Sunday, July 3, 2016

This Little Light of Mine

However little my light, I will let it shine bright for Jesus!  

"He is the truth, the way and the life."
 (John 14:6) 

"Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but upon a candlestick, that it may shine to all that are in the house."
Matthew 5:15

My love of Jesus is no secret in this household.  They see Him everywhere!  I have a life-size picture like this on my refrigerator...


He's all around this house.  I have had some non-family members say it creeps them out.  I don't understand that.  It is such a comfort to me.  How can Jesus creep you out?  How?

He is all love, comfort and joy. 

My light may be little, but I know that the darker that it gets, the bigger and brighter it will shine.  Have you ever noticed when you look up at the sky at night, that the darker the night becomes, the brighter the stars appear?

Jesus sees my little light.
Others will see it too.
He says so.

Then Jesus again spoke to them saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life."
John 8:12





No comments:

Post a Comment