Our Savior

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I Will Comfort You

Our children are... In His Hands!  I trust You Jesus!


We are concerned about our children.  The way this world pulls and tugs on them constantly bombarding them.  It can be disheartening.  But, be assured, be comforted that God has them in the palm of His hand.

"They replied, Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, 
you and your household."
Acts 16:31

This scripture came to my mind, and upon pondering it I felt nudged to open my God Calling devotional randomly.  I opened to this...

"Dwelling with Me, desiring only My Will, and to do My work, My Spirit cannot fail to pass through the channel of your life into the lives of others. Many think it is humility to think they do little and are of little value to My world.  To think that is pride.

What if the pipe were to say 'I do so little I wish I could be more use.' The reply would be 'It is not you, but the water that passes through you that saves and blesses.  All you have to do is to see that there is nothing to block the way so that the water cannot flow through.'

The only block there can be in your channel is self.  Keep that out and know that My Spirit is flowing through.  Therefore all must be the better for coming in contact with both of you, because you are channels.  See this and you will think it natural to know they are being helped, not by you, but by My Spirit flowing through you as a channel." End

On July 10, 2016,  Clare on Still Small Voice received a message touching on this subject... our wayward children...

 "Many of you have labored for Me tirelessly, praying, fasting, serving and doing your very best as a parent, while you watched your children walk off into the world.  Even those of you who had the best resources and intentions have witnessed this tragedy.

But you see, I am with you and your children in a way you will never understand until Heaven.  Indeed when you see how I am accompanying them, you will exclaim, 'Oh Lord why did I worry and fret so?'  'And I will answer you gently, 'Because you didn't see what I see.  But now you know, I had My hand on them the whole time and never let them go.' End

While listening to this message to Clare, I had extreme Holy Spirit chills.  I also have been told this in a previous message to me.  That after I have prayed to save others, many others that I don't even know, why would He not save my very own?  It was so comforting to hear this message to Clare.  A real confirmation of what I myself has heard.

The Lord has our children.  He has our household.  He really does.  
This we can know for certain.  
He has said so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment