Our Savior

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Climb Aboard!

It is time to climb aboard God's ship, His Ark.  It is time.  There is no time to waste.

My sister today was emailing her boss on her cell phone regarding something to do with her job.  She said randomly as she was typing this picture popped up on her screen.  It filled her entire screen!

She has this picture nowhere on her phone.  Not in her saved pictures, nowhere.  She had to figure out how to get it off her screen.  This is the same picture at the bottom of this blog.

God sends us messages in all different ways.  We feel this was a message to enter the Ark.  To Climb aboard God's ship because it is about to set sail.  In fact she felt it impressed upon her... "Come!  Come enter the ship for we are about to set sail!  We are about to set sail!  We are about to set sail!   Come!"

There is no time left to waste.  Climb aboard God's ship because there are approaching us stormy seas that only our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can navigate.  Climb aboard!

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am thy God.  I will strengthen thee, yea;  I will help thee, yea; I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment