Our Savior

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Keep Your Eyes on The Prize

I have been hearing this a lot lately.

On July 7, 2016, after an exasperating day, I told Jesus, "I don't know how to handle Jackie anymore.  I can't do it.  Help me Jesus, Mary, Father God, Help!''


I sensed Him to say... "Yes you can!  With Me you can do anything.  Persevere.  It will be well worth it.  I will heal her completely soon.  Sooner than you realize.  Help is on the way.  Don't give up.  Look up for your redemption draweth nigh!

I know it is difficult, but give it all to Me.  I will use it for so much good!  Your reward will be great My love.  Believe!  Keep the faith.  Onward soldier.  I am here.  I see all.

Keep your eyes on the prize!  Pray and give it to Me.  That is all you can do.  It is in My hands.  I will not disappoint."

The next morning I sensed the Lord speaking of Jackie again... "I will heal her in My timing.  I know it's hard, but try to look at it from an eternal perspective.  You don't see the spiritual side, but I do and all the good accomplished.  I see the extra reward for you.  I want that for you!  I want that for you!!  Persevere!"

After I had typed this I randomly turned my Holy Spirit Devotional to...

Jesus is Your Healer - Father is Jehovah Rapha.  Jesus is your healer.  By His stripes, you are healed.  Think about those words.  Meditate on them.  Tell others about the healing power in the atonement.  Faith comes by hearing the Word of God, and My word to you is "healing" - healing for your body when you are sick, healing for your soul when you are hurt, healing for your relationships when they are broken.  I am revealing Christ to you as your healer.  Receive the fullness of your salvation.

Prayer - Thank you for a revelation of the atonement.  As I am faithful to meditate on the word of God for healing, release your power into my body, my mind, and my life to heal all those things that need healing and restoration.  Help me to walk in divine health.  End




No comments:

Post a Comment