Our Savior

Monday, July 11, 2016

Look Up!

"But when these things begin to pass look up, lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh."
Luke 21:28

Look up my friend!  It seems to me these days a lot of people don't look up.  They are way to busy looking down on their cell phones, or busy calendars... who really knows.

I've always been a sky watcher. I love on sunrises, sunsets, the midday clouds and sun, the stars at night.  I remember as a child lying on the grass or on a blanket and gazing at the ceiling way above my head.  I'm still a gazer.

It is time, however, that we all start looking up and lifting our heads... Jesus has something to show us.

Recently in July I sensed the Lord telling me... "Look up for your redemption draweth nigh!" And... "Keep your eyes on the prize!"

Yesterday, Clare (Still Small Voice) received a message from the Lord, and at the beginning of her message she said both those things.

 Here is an excerpt...  "Thank You Lord for bringing me into a preview of the Wedding Banquet.  I cannot tell if it is very soon, or so very far away, that You are allowing me to experience this.  Although You have been speaking to Ezekial, my husband, every day.  Tonight he said that he felt You were trying to get him to lift up his eyes. for his redemption draws nigh.  In other words:  keep your eyes on the signs that say it is soon.  Keep your eyes on the prize."  End

Jesus is trying to alert and prepare us. The time is soon, the time is now.
Look up!




No comments:

Post a Comment