Our Savior

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I Make All Things New

"For behold, I create a new heavens and new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind."
Isaiah 43:18

The day before yesterday I heard... "I will make all things new."  And I knew to make a post.  

Interestingly, that same day a message was given to "Behold I Come".  Here is an excerpt...

"I will hold back no longer as all of creation responds to not being in harmony with its Creator.  Nothing will be the same again. 

 My people, do not look back.  Do not mourn for what is past and what I must do.  Pray for those who do not know me continuously throughout each day.  Do not fear your tomorrow's for I will never leave you or forsake you.  Trust in Me, your Father.  

I am doing a new thing, and I desire you place all your confidence in Me and My design.  You are chosen to participate in the greatest time there ever will be, the generation that sees My return.


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment