Our Savior

Friday, July 22, 2016

Give Your Yes!

Last Sunday while at Mass, I heard... "Much is coming.  It is here.  Everything that I have told you will happen.  This is big, really big.  Do I have your "Yes."

I replied, "Yes Jesus, I have already given You my yes before."  Then I heard.  "Tell Me again, do I have your Yes!"  I said, "Yes! Yes!  I will do whatever you want me to do.  I will go wherever you want me to.  You have my Yes!  No matter what, You have my Yes!"

Interesting how the following day Lana Vawser's message was...

"The Lord is really performing some deep heart surgery on His people right now.  Where His people have said Yes to Him, the Surrendered Yes, there is a deep heart surgery taking place and the pruning in many ways is uncomfortable, but it is driving people deeper into the secret place.  It must happen to prepare the people of God for the promotion that is upon them.

The interesting thing was as I sat with the Lord on this, He was being Very intentional, that He was looking for the "Yes Afresh" from His people.  The surrendered "Yes" to Jesus, of "I will go wherever you want, do whatever you want me to do.  I am giving You my life afresh." End


How amazing that while at Mass I said these same words while giving my "Yes Afresh"!  It wasn't until the next morning that Lana posted her message.  No coincidence!

I told Jesus how exciting things were becoming and I sensed Him to say...

"It's getting exciting because you listen, you hear My Plan and you believe.  You obey!  I want to give My Plan to all My children.  But, look at it this way, you have a wonderful, exciting plan for your children and you try to tell them the plan and they are not interested, they walk away.  What do you do with that?  Come on this adventure with Me.  Believe.  Just do it!  You won't regret it!" End

Say "YES" to Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment