Our Savior

Monday, July 11, 2016

A Set-Apart People

Set Apart - to reserve for a particular purpose, to cause to be noticed, distinguished.

 On July 7 at around 4:30 a.m. I heard...

"This is Father God.  Everything is upon you now.  It is happening right now.

You and yours are protected.  You are set apart.  You are my Chosen
Set-Apart People."

 I've been told we are a peculiar people, a part of the remnant, but I've never been told "a set-apart people".  What's interesting is that the very day that I received this message, I'm talking to my sister and she randomly says we are "set-apart".  I asked her to repeat what she said.  She said I've been hearing that lately.

I then told her what was said to me just hours prior.  I took it as a confirmation to what I had heard.

So what is a "Set-Apart People"?

"And they shall be called Set-Apart People, The Redeemed of  the Lord."    .
(Isaiah 62:12)

"Wherefore, Go out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing: and I will receive you; and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters,
 saith the Lord Almighty."
2 Corinthians 17:18




No comments:

Post a Comment