Our Savior

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Thirst For Him

Over the past week now I've been feeling especially thirsty.  I didn't know why.  I kept drinking lots of water, but it didn't seem to quench my thirst.  I felt at times like my tongue was swollen and I had cotton in my mouth.

Then one day I heard... "Thirst for Me!"  

I hadn't mentioned this to anyone except a few days ago, my mom mentioned how she has been so thirsty lately!  She said my sister has been so thirsty also and would get up in the night and drink lots of water and still feel parched.

All three of us are feeling thirsty!

The very next morning after mom and I talked, I saw a  message for Lana Vawser.  Here is an excerpt...

"Drink Deep in the Summer Months - In the natural in the summer time we drink more water, and I felt the Lord saying in these significant breakthrough months and season 'Drink More Of Him, Drink Deeper of The Spirit!
Stay Hydrated!'.

Stay Hydrated for in the coming forth, the breaking out there will be greater moves of His Spirit released through you and to you and warm summer winds of acceleration increasing, but you must drink more of His Spirit and Stay Hydrated!!

I felt the Lord saying "What is meant to be a summertime of fun, joy, breakthrough and breaking forth" can turn to a place of feeling parched and dry like being in a desert sandstorm in the acceleration if You Are Not Drinking Deep!

Stay Hydrated and you will go from breakthrough to breakthrough and be constantly overflowing in the Momentum of Breakthrough that we are now crossing over and stepping into!

Your heart's desires and dreams are about to manifest as you continue to delight in Him and His Word.  You have become familiar with the place of contending, but this new land of crossover, this breaking forth requires a deeper level of intimacy with Jesus, sensitivity to Him and hearing His voice to move forward in the wisdom of God and to know how to steward radical breakthrough, favour and increase.

This is your season.  You Are Coming Out!  Stay Hydrated!  Drink Deep!" End

Thirst For Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment