Our Savior

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Last Leg of Your Race

Arise, Shine, for your light has come,
and the Glory of The Lord has risen upon you.
For behold, darkness shall cover the earth,
and thick darkness the peoples.
But, the Lord will arise upon you,
and His Glory will be seen upon you.
And nations shall come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Lift up your eyes all around, and see!
They all gather together, they come to you.

Your sons shall come from far,
and your daughters shall be carried in the arms.
Then you shall see and be radiant,
your heart shall thrill and rejoice...
(Isa. 60:1-5)

"Remember this, I love you and all is well in My Hands.  No matter what you see or experience, I am at your side.  You and yours are forever Mine!
 I promise you, giving Me your all makes all the difference.  Now, even more blessings can flow.  All has been planned and will work perfectly according to that plan.

Yes, you are My passenger and we will ride together.  Your greatest imagination cannot fathom what awaits you and yours.  Elation beyond measure!  

I did not say that you would never suffer anything, but your reward will be greater than anything you can imagine.

I will make all things new!  A fresh new world.  A rebirth.  A land full of milk and honey!

Follow Me where I lead you, for I will lead you unto green pastures.  Rest in Me. Rest in Me, for that is where you will find peace.  You do well.  I already know this. Have faith.  Have peace, love everyone you meet! You will have riches beyond belief!

I love you child.  I hold onto your hand in all things.  Trust and be brave, for you have Me.  What more do you need?  I love you!" (March 27, 2015)

Confirmation:  Isaias 14:1-8 

"Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces."
Psalm 34:5

No comments:

Post a Comment