Our Savior

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Promises

This morning I felt strongly in my spirit affirmation of many of the promises I have felt have been revealed to me in the past.  I asked for confirmation.

I feel I received a few, but one that took my breath away was walking out into my garden and having a bald eagle wrestle out of one of our trees and fly over my head!

After a couple more confirmations I felt chills for awhile.

Lord, our hope is in YOU!

**As a side note, one of those confirmations was opening up one of my devotionals to April 17 & 18th.  That's four times now!

And, the scripture on April 18 was...

"Philippians 4-7, 19: "And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

I have received this scripture over and over again regarding God's promises!


No comments:

Post a Comment