Our Savior

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Priceless Blessings

We know how blessed we are!

"He is able to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them."
(Hebrews: 7:25)

Father God, Jesus, Blessed Mother, Saint Joseph, Angels and Saints, we pray for your protection over us. 

This morning I randomly opened to this excerpt from Every Day in His Presence... As Jesus said to Peter, "I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers." (Luke 22:32).  

"In other words, "The time ahead will be tough, but I'm with you.  And when you've made it through, support others who are hurting." 

"The same is true for you.  You will survive this.  So don't give up or stop trusting Him.  Just focus on the wisdom and power of Jesus' prayers for you and know He's sustaining you every step of the way.  Then when it's over, you'll have a ministry of encouragement to others who need to experience His love." 


"Jesus, thank You for praying for me.  I know I can make it through anything with You, Amen." End

Then I randomly opened "God Calling" to April 2 - "The Priceless Blessing - I am here.  Here as truly as I was with My Disciples of old.  Here to help and bless you.  Here to company with you.  Do you know, even yet, My children, that this is the priceless blessing of your lives?  I forgive you, as you have prayed Me to, for all neglects of My commands, but start anew from today." End

A new day is here. Another day to worship God.  Another day to say my prayers.  Another day to right my wrongs.  Another day to love as He has loved.  Another day full of His blessings.  A new day is here.

Thank You God for loving us.

My sweet little Jackie is home with me today.  She says... "Belly hurt, belly hurt!"  I enjoy having her here with me.  Our little Saint.  What a blessing she is.  We love her dearly.  

Thank You God for her. 
She's another one, out of our many, Priceless Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment