Our Savior

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Three Amigos

Amigo - Spanish meaning... a friend.

My mother, my sister and I... are three amigos.  That is what we've been called by our Beloved Jesus.  We are His Three Amigos.  Oh, what a thought! How dear He is to us. We love Him so!

John 15:14 "You are My friends, if you do the things that I command you."

Musketeer - "A foot soldier armed with a musket, their motto is "One for all, all for One."

The three of us have also been called "The Three Musketeers".

What is it to be a friend of Jesus?  Awesome, that's what! I think the following explains it pretty well...


On March 4, 2015, something interesting happened... Journal entry Mar. 4 2015 - "Mom stops by to show me her new Jacob's Ladder rosary.  Then she hands me a present.  I open the bag and is elated to find a bracelet I've been wanting.  A God bracelet.

Lynn first received one from a friend.  Mom liked it and bought one.  I've been wanting one, but just never seemed to have the extra money.  So, I'm very happy.  I then noted to mom that I felt the three of us (mom, sister Lynn and myself) are supposed to have the Jacob Ladder rosary and also the "God" Bracelet.  A couple minutes later, I wanted to show mom a video, when strangely enough this other video came up called "Dream of a Resting Place for the Bride".  I listened to the first couple minutes and it mentioned a bracelet.  The author of the video said he had a dream whereby all the Bride were wearing bracelets!  Not a coincidence, thank You God!  You are so good to us!"  End of Entry

Jesus is my best friend.  He is our best friend.  He is always there for us.  He is always so good, gentle and kind.  He understands us like no one else ever could.  He knows us better than we know ourselves. It took me a lot of years to figure out who my actual "best friend" is.  But, better late than never.

I feel even as a very young child I was close to him.  He has told me that the invisible friend I talked to as a child was Him.  But, as I grew older and got caught up in the world, I stopped talking to Him.  Now, I talk to Him all the day long.

 I know for many years He stood by my side patiently waiting on me.   He called out to me continually, but I was too distracted to notice.  I'm so glad that I've awaken out of my deep slumber.  He did that for me.  He never gave up.  He never gives up on anyone, ever.  That's the kind of  Best Friend that He is.


Today my sister was at Eucharistic Adoration and she heard...
"I love My three amigos".


No comments:

Post a Comment