Our Savior

Thursday, April 7, 2016

In The Palm of My Hand

"I am here.  I yearn for you to stop and listen. Hear Me.  I am for you not against.

 I understand your struggles.  I understand you.  I made you.  I know every intricate detail. Don't lose heart.  I am always here, always near, ever beside you.  I love talking to you.  I love it when you take time out for Me.  I miss you when you wonder.

Come, sit at My feet.  I love your attention on Me.  I crave it.  Do you understand?  I love you dearly.  I know your heart.  You are Mine forever.  I love you!  Don't fear for anything for I am always with you.  Talk to Me.  I love conversing with you". (Nov. 1, 2015)

"All is well.  I have you and yours in the palm of My hand forever.  Not one missing!  Do not fret, nor worry.

...Come to Me with confidence and know that not a hair on your heads shall be harmed!  You are protected, safe with Me." (April 6, 2016)

Our Awesome God, the Perfect Father.  Oh, how much He loves us! Over the last week, I've had a song pop into my head.  A few days back while in the car with Brooke, I was singing it.  She asked if I just came from church.  I told her no, it keeps popping into my head!  Last night I awoke in the middle of the night, hearing it play in my head.  I think the angels have been singing it to me!  I've been playing it on Youtube while I do my work.  It is...

"Our God is an Awesome God!"

Our God is an Awesome God
He reigns from Heaven above
With Wisdom, Power and Love
Our God is an Awesome God!

This post is a Tribute to You Father, because I love you so much!
In my littleness Father, I so poorly communicate it to You.  
Give me the graces Father to more fully love You, 
To love You more than is even humanly possible,
as You truly deserve.

You Are an Awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment