Our Savior

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rosaries of Gold

Thank You Blessed Mother for all the rosaries you have turned gold for me, my mother and sister.

Beginning more than twenty five years ago, we have had many a miracles from our Blessed Mother.

Not only have we had many rosaries turn gold (usually slowly), that started out silver, but also my mother and I had our key chains turn rose gold instantly.

About ten years ago Dana and I were driving home from Wal-Mart.  Dana mentions my key chain, which had a couple chains with little plastic blocks that had our Blessed Mother and Jesus etched into the plastic.  I'm driving and look down at the key chain and realize that it had turned rose gold!  It was not that way when we went to Wal-Mart, this I know for a fact.

So, excited I drove right past my house and drove to my mother's home down the road.  Dana and I showed her the key chain.  The key ring and the two chains hanging from it were rose gold!  So mom gets out her key ring with the same chains and lo and behold hers had changed also!

This was a miracle!  Those key rings were silver.  How excited we were to have Blessed Mother bless us again and again!  What is interesting is that mom and I had been praying a novena regarding one of my daughters and a college choice and the novena ended that day!  The next day this daughter received a full scholarship to the college that we prayed would win out.  Thank you Blessed Mother and the Heavenlies!

My mother once brought in one of her rosaries that had turned gold into a jeweler to be fixed.  He noted that he has always been curious about these rosaries that he heard had turned gold.  So, he cut into one of the links and after observation, he noted that the gold was a separate layer over the original silver link.

This is a very special blessing from our Blessed Mother and we don't take it lightly!

Thank You Blessed Mother
We Love You!

*Update:  Recently my mother immediately after praying a novena to Blessed Mother, had her earrings turn from clear to a beautiful blue green color!

No comments:

Post a Comment