Our Savior

Friday, April 22, 2016

Don't Give Up!

"Do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.  For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised."
Hebrews 10:35-36

I feel that God has really impressed this upon my heart.  Don't give up!  Don't quit now!

Here is an excerpt from the latest message from "Behold I Come"...

"Because of My love for you, I will give you a very stern warning, the enemy will come in.  He will try and be very aggressive against you because of your prayers, because of the sacrifice you have offered Me, because of the level of obedience, because of the agreement you have made with Me and the covenant We share.  He will do everything he can to prevent you from growing more in this intimacy.  

His greatest fear is what I am manifesting through you, for he fears Me who you know you are in Me.  He fears the authority, the maturity and the leadership.  He recognizes the strength and he knows it belongs to Me alone.  He knows the outcome of a soul that has agreed to live a crucified life.  This is what truly terrifies him the most..." End

Yikes!  When you are truly trying to be obedient, pray more and please God you can count on attacks.  Sometimes physical attacks, which I just recently experienced!

We need to stay focused on Him, not the world.  That can be tough to do.  We must not quit or cut back on our time with Him.  Not now.  This is NOT the time.  The time for slack is not now!  

I feel this so strongly impressed upon me.  We must continue on and fight the good fight!

Don't let the enemy tie you up in knots!

Thank You God, 
for if You are for us, 
who can be against?




No comments:

Post a Comment