Our Savior

Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm Rocking You

Journal entry November 17, 2015 - At Eucharistic Adoration I am looking at Jesus it was foggy all around Him.

I envisioned Him holding my head against His chest and kissing my head.  Suddenly, I start rocking, slowly, gently and I'm not doing it. It's involuntary.  I asked Jesus what's wrong with me?  I heard... "I'm rocking you."  It lasted about five minutes.  It wasn't me, it was Sweet Jesus gently rocking me!  I love You Jesus!

Yesterday on Still Small Voice, Claire received a beautiful message called, "From Glory to Glory I Have Great Plans For You."  In this message from Jesus to Claire, it starts out... "Today as I came into worship still coming down from work, work, work, work, several times I caught a glimpse of Him holding me during the worship music and gently rocking back and forth.  He does this so often with so many of you and you're not even aware of it..."

Jesus is so sweet, kind and gentle.  He rocks and comforts us.

O Jesus how good and kind You are  
You are never very far  
You are as close as our next breathe 
breathing life into us  
Oh how sweet and kind You are

You are our comfort
You give us rest
We know we will endure the test
because of Your sweet caress
O Jesus how good and kind You are.

We love You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment