Our Savior

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

An Eternal Focus

"We are not in the physical having once in awhile a spiritual experience.  We are spiritual beings having a physical experience here on earth."

Excerpted from a message to "Small Straws in a Soft Wind"... 
"Refuse to allow your life to be defined by loss and grief.  Push through to new horizons and possibilities of what can be rather than getting stuck in what has been.  You will have opportunities to bring positive definition to your life by coming to an understanding of what it truly means to have your life hidden in Me, says the Lord."  The scripture she had with this message...

 Colosions 3:1-3 "If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.  Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.  For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God."

It's interesting how I have been feeling like this as of late.  I've been watching some home videos, pondering how fast time has flown.  Reflecting on the past when the children were small.  I've been reliving by gone moments. I know I am one of the many that He is speaking to here. I've been in a little funk I guess. 
Father is asking us to have an Eternal Focus.  Not to focus on the horrible things of this earth.  Not to focus on what has past, but on what is to come.  He wants our focus on the wonderful opportunities fast approaching us in which we can prove our love for Him and understand what it truly means to have our lives hidden in Him!

In regards to "Small Straws in a Soft Wind'.  Here is a journal entry on October 15, 2015... 

"I asked God if He had a new website He wanted me to go to a few days ago. Nick and I went to a couple restaurants and I noticed how "small" the "straws" were. I commented to Nick how small they were. I surmised they must be "cutting back" in a joking manner.  Later that day, I came across this website!  

Also, today I sent Jackie's "There Is A Reason" poem to Jackie's teachers, and lo and behold the scripture on the bottom of that poem is Romans 8:28.  The same exact scripture "Small Straws in a Soft Wind" used on her message for that same exact day!  Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." 

Here's an excerpt from my journal April 4, 2015... 

"I'm excited for My New World.  I've waited a long time.  It's finally here, but bittersweet.  But, when it is finally done, much rejoicing will ensue.  Eyes have not seen the marvelous works I will do.  Just remember, amongst any struggles, the reward.  How great it will be.  Harmonious! Beautiful! So wonderful!  That is what I have for My faithful.  What a treasure to behold.  Glorious!  Soon, so soon, My daughter."


No comments:

Post a Comment