Our Savior

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Jesus, A Wonderful Gift

One day last week at a Communion Service while walking up to Communion, I offered up my Communion I was about to receive for Jesus King of All Nations, placing it into Blessed Mother Mary's Blessed hands to present to Father God for Her intentions.

A while back I sensed Blessed Mother asking me to do this as it is very pleasing to Her and Father God.

When I was kneeling I began questioning whether I was really to continue doing this or not.  And, did I really hear it right longer ago?  Then, while walking back to my seat and giving my just received Communion to Mary, I sensed Blessed Mother to say...

"Thank you.  He is such a wonderful gift."

I've never heard Her say that before.  Did I hear that right?  Then, instead of the last song, the organ player had us read a few prayers on the inside of the Song and Praise book and the first prayer read...

 "Jesus, such a wonderful gift."

Wow!  What a confirmation.  Thank you Blessed Mother!  But also, thinking on what she said... Yes, what a Blessed Gift Jesus is!  Jesus, God's Greatest Gift to the world.   


"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." 
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment