Our Savior

Saturday, April 9, 2016

April 17 & 18th

A few days ago, upon randomly opening one of my devotionals, I opened to April 17 & 18.  As I did, I heard in my spirit... "Take note of the date".

Interesting how the devotional as written on April 18 regarded Sowing and Reaping!

Upon further investigation, I came across a frightening reality!  On the week of April 17th, 2016, in London and also New York City Square they will be erecting an arch to baal.  A pagan god.  What??!  There are also plans to have one erected in a city near you!  Supposedly hundreds of these things!  I feel like we are living in an abyss of darkness!

Oh my!  Dear God, I am so sorry for the evilness of this world!

A day later, while opening a different devotional book asking Jesus if He had anything to say to me, I opened randomly, once again, to April 17 & 18.

That very same evening before going to bed I again opened yet a different devotional, to... yes, April 17 & 18.  Yes, three different devotional books all opening to those dates!  Not a coincidence!

Here's an excerpt within a message I received April 6, 2016, that I strongly sensed was from Jesus...

"Father has had enough!  Enough!  The time has arrived, do not doubt this.  All that has been prophesied will come about.

You see, how even Sophie (our dog) is so frightened by the thunder (there was a thunderstorm and she peed on my carpet while shaking with fright), how it annoys you, because you cannot reason with her?

When events start happening, be reasonable.  Come to Me with confidence and know that not a hair on your heads shall be harmed!  You are protected, safe with Me.
All must proceed for it is past due.  No more delays.  Understand?  No more delays.  Continue your prayers for lost souls and for the softening of hearts.  I hear your prayers and answer them.  Do not doubt this My Love.  Understand?

He continued, April 17th...what they are doing that week is truly an abomination!  Judgement comes!  It must be!  Justice is long past due.  Continue praying My Love.  That is the most important thing you can be doing right now.  Do you understand?

Me: Yes, My Lord I do.

Pray! Pray! Pray!  I love you." End of message

I felt led to look up abomination:  A thing that causes disgust or hatred, atrocity, horror, outrage, evil.

I don't even want to put a picture of that thing on my blog.  It is so utterly disgusting!

Upon further investigation of this atrocity, I came across a woman who claimed to receive a message regarding this, and she was told to open her bible to Judges, Ch. 2:11-14...

"And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and they served baalim.  And they left the Lord the God of their fathers, who had brought them out of the land of Egypt: and they followed strange gods, and the gods of the people that dwelt round about them, and they adored them, and they provoked the Lord to anger.  Forsaking Him, and serving baal and astaroth.

And the Lord being angry against Israel, delivered them into the hands of plunderers, who took them and sold them to their enemies, that dwelt round about, neither could they stand against their enemies." End

This is an abomination to our Father!  I am so sorry Lord for these horrible offences! 

And then, today I was thinking of how many people go about their days ignoring the horrible offences this world throws at our Beloved Father!  As I pondered the evil of baal, I asked Father if He had anything to say to me.  I opened up randomly to Streams in the Desert 3, Sept. 29, here's an excerpt...

 "And they shall be My special possession, saith the Lord of hosts, in the day that I do judgment, and I will spare them, as a man spareth his son that serveth Him."
Christ died that He might make us a "peculiar people". A great many christians are afraid that they will be peculiar.

...I am glad that the Lord had seven thousand that had not bowed the knee to baal, but I would rather have Elijah's little finger than the whole seven thousand.  

...See that no man take thy crown.  Be willing to be one of Christ's peculiar people, no matter what men say of you!" End

* I won't put up a picture of that pagan god, but I will put a picture of Our Wonderful Father our Lord and Savior.  King of the Universe!  We love you Father and we adore You!

And, I will put up a picture of our Most Beloved Mother Mary!

We love You Blessed Mother Mary!  
Father, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, 
We love You!
Save souls!

*Update, today I came across another, different lady who a couple weeks ago after asking God what He wanted to talk to her about, randomly opened her bible to Judges 2:11. There are others too getting these warnings.  Judgement comes!  Pray that attempts to erect such an abomination to Our Lord is stopped!

"Be conscious of the choices you make every day, each one is a seed that you are planting for your future. Invest bountifully in honoring and obeying God and you will surely be glad when harvest time comes.  Lord, help me invest my life bountifully in ways that honor You.
To You be all the honor and glory, Amen."
(Every Day In His Presence April 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment