Our Savior

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Being Ourselves

I asked Brooke a while back to make up a poem and I would write it down.  This is what she gave me.  I thought it was pretty insightful for an eleven year old.  I will call it Being Ourselves...

The butterfly's wings has a special pattern
Do you know why they have this special pattern?
Because they're different
Every butterfly has their own
Every butterfly has their
own look
They're just like us
None of us look the same
None of us have the same ways
We're here to have a good time in life
We're here to be ourselves
Not to try and be someone else
God wants us to be ourselves
And for our friends to like us for who we are
So like I said God has meaning in life
Everything was suppose to happen even if it's sad
Because at the end God will be our superman
and save the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment