Our Savior

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Stay On The High Road With Me

Sunday morning was a little chaotic with people, animals  etc... but during it all I asked the Lord if He had anything to say to me and I sensed I heard...

"Slow down, relax, be still everything will get done.  Many things are vying for your attention, but be at peace.  Come to Mass, sit still with Me and relax. "


Then I felt led to open "Jesus Calling" By Sarah Young randomly.  I did to this...

"When you approach Me in stillness and in trust, you are strengthened.  You need a buffer zone of silence around you in order to focus on things that are unseen.  Since I am invisible, you must not let your senses dominate your thinking.  The curse of this age is overstimulation of the senses, which blocks out awareness of the unseen world. (pg. 174)

"Stay on the high road with Me.  Many voices clamor for your attention, trying to divert you to another path.  But I have called you to walk ever so closely with Me, soaking in My Presence, living in My Peace.  This is My unique design for you, planned before the world began. (pg. 175)

And then this Rhema word...

"Think of nothing but Him.  The best way to drive off useless thoughts is not to combat them openly and still less to allow oneself to be troubled and disquieted by them, but just to let them drop, like a stone into the sea: little by little the habit of letting them drop makes this salutary practice quite easy."

God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment