Our Savior

Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Song Within You

On Thursday, September 13, 2018, I was working in the kitchen and Jackie was sitting at the counter listening to her music and pretending to play the cello. 

While putting away dishes I was pondering upon the days ahead, the dark days, then I heard in my spirit...

"You will have struggles, but your heart will sing again!  You have a song within you!"

I then went over to Jackie and hugged her and said, "Jackie, you have a song within you.  Inside your heart there is a song."

Then this morning I came across an entry by Lana Vawser.  Here's an excerpt...

"Your heart will sing again at My goodness.  Your heart will sing again with the song that I have placed within you."

See Lana's entire post by clicking HERE!

How beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment