Our Savior

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Gather Them!

I heard in my spirit upon waking this morning...

"Oh My daughter you are Mine and I am yours forever.  Rejoice!  You will come and Sup with Me! I delight in you!  The laborers are few!  Gather!  Gather those who come.  Gather them unto Me!"

"Come to mass this morning and Sup with Me!"

"Behold I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come unto him and sup with him and he with me."
Revelation 3:20

To my very pleasant surprise upon searching out Lana Vawser, she had a post up dated today's date September 9, 2018 entitled... As We Crossover into 5779 I Heard The Lord Decree 'The Year Where Everything Changed!!"

Here is an excerpt from that post...

"The Lord gave me a prophetic word in April about the enemy attempting to spoil, but the Lord was decreeing that this was the season from the body of Christ to Gather Spoils.  What is taking place is a significant increase upon what God has decreed.  This is your season to Gather The Spoils.  The enemy has been trying so hard to spoil this season for many, But God... that is the testimony and will be the testimony, But God!"

I saw this post after I had heard "Gather!  Gather them unto Me"  See Lana's entire post HERE!

We say...

Yes and Amen!

Yes and Amen!

Yes and Amen!

Gather!  


No comments:

Post a Comment