Our Savior

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Odyssey

Odyssey - A long wandering or voyage usually marked by many changes of fortune.  An Epic journey.  An odyssey of self discovery.  A spiritual quest is an example of Odyssey. (YourDictionary.com)


Yesterday this above video by Akiane Kramarik popped up on my phone.  I felt led to watch it a few times.  I knew it was significant, but did not know why. 

This morning upon waking I sensed in my spirit..

"Look for my little surprises throughout your day.  
It's like a treasure hunt."

This morning while dropping Jackie off at school, I was waiting at a stoplight when my eyes were drawn to the name of the vehicle in front of us and it was... Odyssey!

Also, I don't know why... yet, but driving past the Fairgrounds, my eyes were drawn to signs as I passed them... "Gate 5",  "Gate 4".  For some reason I knew there is a reason for it.

Where this treasure hunt leads is exciting indeed! 

Also, prayers going out for those in the path of Hurricane Florence.

Have a Blessed Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment