Our Savior

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Nothing Else Matters

Yesterday after all that had happened, I felt led to watch a video by Neville Johnson, "Man's Heart - The Garden of God".  Click HERE to watch it.

In quoting Neville speaking of days in the past... "If we missed it with God, if we missed the mark we can go around the mountain another time and pick it up and go on with it, those times have come to an end.  There will be no more delays."  He spoke of no more circling the mountain.  That is not allowed anymore.

"Keep careful watch over your conduct.  Do not act like fools, but like thoughtful men.  Make the most of the present opportunity, for these are evil days.  Do not continue in ignorance, but try to discern the will of the Lord."
Ephesians 5:15-17

As I thought over this, I thought how crazy busy our lives are and how distracted we are.  I recalled what mom said on the phone only moments before... "We need to stop watching all the political stuff on the internet and news."  I then heard in my spirit...

"None of that matters."

While all of this was whirling around in my mind, I was busy with Jackie.  I sat her down for her cereal.  Her I-Pad was sitting up in front of her (she likes to watch music videos while she eats), there was a music video already up on the screen.  I had never seen this video before.   I pushed play for Jackie to listen to it.  Only then did I realize that the title of the song was...

"Nothing Else Matters" 
by William Joseph Feels the Rain...

Once again a music video of playing in the Rain!

Once again, there are no coincidences!

The Heavens are speaking loudly!

Amazing!

We need to keep our focus on Jesus and listen to what He is telling us.  Because truly...


Nothing Else Matters!

"The seed fallen among briers are those who hear, but their progress is stifled by the cares and riches and pleasures of life and they do not mature.  The seed on good ground are those who hear the word in a spirit of openness, retain it, and bear fruit through perseverance."
Luke 8:14-15

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment