Our Savior

Monday, September 25, 2017

The Book of You

A while back I had a person tell me I should write a book.  I think most of us could write a book.

Life contains many stories.  A variety of short stories and novels.

Recently I saw a video of a man who had a NDE experience.  He was clinically dead for awhile.  He claims that he found himself standing in front of an angel holding a book.  It was his book.  The angel handed the book to Jesus.  He claimed the book was full of all the good deeds he had done in his life.  He was concerned how his book was the thickness of a restaurant menu.  He knew that he led a pretty selfish life, thinking mainly of himself.

He said Jesus looked at it quickly then looked at him.  He was then sent back into his body and he is now busy enlarging his book.  He said he wants a very, very thick one.  And not just one book, but many.  Wow, not everyone gets another chance like that.

I believe there is a "Book of You" that is being written page by page as we go through life.

It makes me wonder...
 What is my book looking like?  



No comments:

Post a Comment