Our Savior

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Heavenly Scent (Original Post on March 2, 2016)

On October 2, 2015, Nicole and Andy and the grandkids came home.  Upon arrival Nicole said Landon, who is seven years old, sniffed at our back door and said, "Smells like God!" He said it twice!  I did during the previous week pray House Cleansing prayers.  Wow!  They work great.  We all had a real good laugh.

However, it did get me pondering... What does God smell like?  Now, when I think of the smells of God, I think of the incense smoke at church during certain occasions.  Sometimes, I think I can smell God in a refreshing spring rain.

What does the bible say about God's fragrance?

"Therefore be imitators of God, as Beloved children, and walk in love, just as Christ has also loved you and gave Himself up for us an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma."  Ephesians 5: 1-2.

God is love and love is fragrant.  When I think of love, I think of a rose.

I have witnessed myself while attending an apparition site whereby The Blessed Mother was appearing the sweet scent of roses.  My mother has also witnessed this numerous times.

 It is said that true prayer releases a sweet fragrance that wafts up to God. What a beautiful thought!

 "For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved."
 2 Corinthians 2:15".

We're not real sure how God smelled to Landon that day.  But, I would have to surmise... it was pretty wonderful.

Breathe deep.  Breathe in the fragrance of God.

Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment