Our Savior

Friday, September 15, 2017

Still Waiting...

Below is an excerpt from a post that I originally posted on February 5, 2016.  We are still dealing with situations such as this and also many medical issues.  I am still waiting and will never stop waiting on Our Lord and His awesome plan for us.  There is healing waiting in His wings.  Some days are better, and others are more like this...

Today went well until around 2:40 p.m.  I received a phone call from the school.  That's never good. Jackie missed the bus because she wouldn't get up off the floor in the hallway!  So, I went there and it was a debacle.  Truly it was.  Brooke also missed the bus working with Jackie.  I struggled for 10 minutes along with the school nurse and special needs teacher.  We talked how she is being weaned from the Prozac.  But, we all agreed she's being just plain stubborn, and there is no pill for stubborn.

I opened my Everyday In His Presence book randomly to this...

The Desired Haven
He stilled the storm to a whisper...They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven.
Psalm 107:29-30 

The desires and goals God has put in your heart may appear exceedingly far away.  But your heavenly Father has the wisdom and power necessary to get you to your destination.  He understands the best, most effective way to take you down the path that prepares you perfectly for what is ahead.  No, it may not be the way you would have chosen for yourself, but be assured, there is no more wonderful or impactful plan for your life than the one He has created for you.

Some people fail to follow God because they're afraid of the storms of adversity that arise.  But, those difficulties are necessary for the Father to reach the deepest places of your soul and grow to your full potential.  He does so not to hurt you, but to mature you.  Not to limit you, but to show you what's possible and to ready you for His astounding purposes.

So cling to Him and trust His navigation.  And be absolutely assured - He will get you to your desired haven.

Lord, You are my faithful Commander always leading me perfectly.  Help me trust You more, amen.  In His Presence... trust His direction.
I'm clinging to You Jesus!
When You don't move those mountains,
I'm needing You to move,
When You don't part the waters,
I wish I could walk through,
I will trust in You.

Still waiting...

LaurenDaigleVEVO/videos

Still Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment