Our Savior

Friday, September 29, 2017

An Encouragement For Others

I heard this a couple days ago in the morning shortly before being fully awake...

"A large part of your job will be encouragement.  To be an encouragement for others.  I am preparing you for that now.  Many will come to you for encouragement.  They will be weeping.  You will be a tower of strength."

  I said,  
"But I am only one person."  

And then I heard...

"With Me in you, you are many."  

Then my alarm went off.

I have myself noticed in my own postings lately an uptick of encouragment with encouraging words and songs.  I know that is inspiration from Him.  He has placed it upon my heart.

The song below is entitled "Nothing Can Separate Me" by Scripture Lullabies.  I listened to it many times before bed last night.

This morning as I began my day, in anticipating a confirmation for what I had heard earlier, I randomly opened "Jesus Calling Morning & Evening" pgs. 274 & 275 (by Sarah Young) to this below.  Here's an excerpt...

"Learn to relate to others through My Love rather than yours.  Your human love is ever so limited, full of flaws and manipulation.  My loving Presence, which always enfolds you, is available to bless others as well as you.  Instead of trying harder to help people through your own paltry supplies, become aware of My unlimited supply, which is accessible to you continually.  Let My Love envelop your out-reach to other people." (pg. 274)

"Your relationship with Me is so saturated in grace that the two are forever inseparable.  I want you to rest in the perfection of your salvation.  My glorious grace makes you holy and blameless in My sight, so nothing you do or fail to do can ever separate you from My Love." (pg. 275)

Then, this was the scripture included...

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38

That is the exact scripture used in the beginning of this music video below that I listened to over and over again last night right before bed...


That's a confirmation for me!

This morning when I awoke I felt especially tired.  I told Nick I had many dreams in the night, but I don't remember any of them.  But, I'm so tired I feel as if I worked in the night!

But, as I got Jackie around for school I felt more and more energized.  Jackie and I sang worship songs on the way to school and marched into that school with pep in our step.  YES!  We are re-energized.  I was so peppy and happy, I surprised myself!  I thought to myself... exactly what happened in the night?  

As I walked out to my car smiling from ear to ear, I said to myself...

"By the way those teachers looked at me just now, I bet they are wondering what drug I am on!"

But alas!  My drug of choice is...

Jesus!

Awhile later I said, "Jesus, thank you so much for letting me help.  I want to help, but I am so weak!"

Then I heard...

"That is exactly why I chose you."

I will only be a "a tower of strength", by holding on tightly to Jesus and Blessed Mother Mary, who are The Tower of Strength, The Tower of David.

Wow, Praise God!

*Please make sure you listen to the above music video.  You will be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment