Our Savior

Thursday, September 7, 2017

After a hard day...

I clicked into this random rhema word...

"Without labor there is no coming to rest, nor without fighting 
can the victory be obtained."

And this...

By Small Straws in a Soft Wind by Marsha Burns (September 7, 2017)...

"Will you be a vessel that I can use to do My work on the earth?  I want to demonstrate My power and glory through you.  If you will allow it, you can be My mouth to speak and My hands to do My will, says the Lord.  I am looking throughout the whole earth to see who is available to demonstrate the 
wonders of the Kingdom."

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:  "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?"  Then I said, "Here am I!  Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Here we are Lord!


There has been some difficulties lately with our Special needs child Jackie, but we truly know that God has a plan and soon, so very soon 
He will use her mightily for His Glory.

We say "Yes Lord!"

Praise God!

"Strengthen yourself in faith that I hear and answer prayer, says the Lord.  I will give you the wisdom and power necessary to overcome the trials you encounter.  You are not alone in your struggles.  Be strong and resolute in the face of adversity.  Never doubt My love and care for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
(Small Straws in a Soft Wind by Marsha Burns September 6, 2017)

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment