Our Savior

Friday, September 22, 2017

Protection, Protection, Protection!

I asked God last night for a dream I could remember and I had a very vivid dream!

 I was looking out a window to the back yard and saw a Huge black clouded tornado much like the one pictured here. 

I started running around the house shouting to everyone to get downstairs there is a tornado headed right for us!  

I saw my oldest in bed and I woke him up and said get down stairs now!  I was getting people down stairs then I saw Adam and said go get your dad he's out in the barn!  I ran around the house gathering up the kids.  Then I ran to the back door and the tornado was right there!  

I saw Nick and Adam running toward the house and I thought... "Oh, they're not going to make it!"  Then I look and the tornado disappeared right at our property line. When it hit our property line there was just a slight whisk of dust in a whirlwind and it all dissipated.  It was totally gone!  Nick and Adam looked at me and said "Where did it go?" Then I woke up.  

While awake I rehearsed the dream in my head so I would remember it fully and then I heard three times... "Protection, protection, protection."!!!

The night before on September 21, 2017, three people have had a dream about a tall building a skyscraper or a tower.  Nick and my sister last night dreamed of being on a tall building.  Nick dreamed he was at the top and didn't have the ticket to get down and the ladder and rope were broke.

My sister dreamed that she was trying to get to the top of the building and kept slipping down various staircases but knew she needed to get to the top.  And I came across a lady on the internet that dreamed of a tall tower, a building of glass and she was at the top of it.  She knew she needed to be at the top of it.

Interesting how I recently learned that Mary is referred to as the Tower of David.  Blessed Cardinal Newman wrote about Mary, Tower of David.  Go here... Mary Tower of David

Interesting too how I had my dream the very night I prayed the Prayer for Protection in my previous post.  Let us all keep the walls of our homes infused with the Perfume of Prayer.  It's a matter of life... or death.

Confirmation:  Shortly after publishing this post I clicked into a Random Rhema word...

"Fear not the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day; nor the pestilence that roams in darkness, nor the devastating plague at noon.  Because you have made Me your refuge... to My angels
I have given the command about you."

Praise God!


No comments:

Post a Comment