Our Savior

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Remember Your Smile

It's been a pretty tough time as of late with our dear Jackie.  At school we've been struggling.  But, we keep going and going, day by day.

The other day I dropped Jackie off in her classroom and a teacher's aide came up to me in the hallway and asked how I was doing.  I said "Oh, okay." and I smiled at her.  She said, "I know it's been rough.  We all want what's best for Jackie, but we just don't know what to do anymore."  I said, "No one knows."

Then she said,  " But you always still smile.  You're always smiling."  I said, "I am?"  She said, "Yes, and you help us.  You lift us up!"

That really made me smile.  We sometimes forget what a simple smile can do.

Later on while thinking on it, I thought to myself... what keeps me smiling?  Then I realized...
God.


"Crosses are the most precious gifts God can give His creature; and the creatures acceptance of them is the most pleasing
sacrifice it can offer it's creator."
Random Rhema Word September 13, 2017

Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment