Our Savior

Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Christmas Sweater (Dream)

Last night I had a dream that I was invited to a party along with my family.  It was a Christmas party, but we were told to not wear a Christmas sweater.

Next scene, I see myself going to this party where there are family and friends, but I am wearing a white Christmas sweater.  I am the only one.

Everyone around tolerated me for a short bit, but then I was approached and told that people there are disturbed by my wearing a Christmas sweater and I needed to go home and put on something else.

End of dream.

When I woke up I sensed this meaning... Christmas is Jesus' birth, Jesus is coming.  In the dream, the Christmas sweater represents Jesus' coming.  They don't want a reminder. They don't want to listen. They don't want to wake up to the times in which we are living.  They are afraid, in denial.

 I was thinking about my family members who have closed their eyes and ears and then I sensed in my spirit, "Yes, they don't want to hear now, but after the "warning" they will come to Me acutely!"

I didn't quite know what "acutely" meant and I heard, "Look it up."

Acutely definition - extremely, exceedingly, very intensely, deeply, profoundly, desperately, tremendously, heartily

Praise God!  Alleluia!

It was indeed an interesting dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment