Our Savior

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Rearranging

Listen.  
Listen to Me speak in your ear
I am ever so near

Listen.
Listen to the beat of My Heart
That is a very 
good place to start

My words to you
Are true


Soon, My Love, so very soon...

All that you now know will change
Do not fear as I rearrange

Rearrange, I must do
Do not worry
I have hold of you

You and yours are in the palm of My Hand
Do you understand My Love?
Truly understand?
You and yours are truly Mine

What happens next is not by chance
The entire world will rock to and fro
This is My Hand, you must know

All needs realigned to My Will only
It will happen My Love, 
At first slowly

Then, with every beat of 
My Heart
The rhythm will really start
Until all I have
To do 
Is through


Believe, My Love it is for you
It is for all those who are Mine

Mine for all of time
Time and time and time some more
for ever, for evermore

As one door closes a new one opens
I'm giving you the Key
Keys to My Kingdom
Keys to Me

Never fear as what I have said is true
I love you My Sweet
I really do

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment