Our Savior

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Sometimes...

Sometimes we need to cry.  Sometimes we just do.  We try to be strong, but sometimes we just need to cry.  I had a hard day.  And I feel tired.

We all have our struggles don't we?  Everyone.  Everyone has something.

You know I broke down today and cried.  Then, I thought, well just look at those in Texas right now, it's horrible.  I realize and my heart goes out to them along with prayers.  But, all of us in every day life have stuff.  And, sometimes when that "stuff" goes on and on and on... we get weary.  I had that point today.  I try to be that strong soldier, but I broke down.  I. Broke. Down... and I cried. I cried out to the Lord.  He is my sounding board.  Because sometimes... we just get tired.

It's a long journey on this earth.  Some days are truly great, but then we have to experience the tough, sometimes toughest days.  We trudge on, however, I know that without My Lord I would be in big trouble.  He is my best friend.  I have my loves and friends, but I can't continually gripe to them or burden them with my "stuff".  I run to Him.  I tell Him my woes, and He knows.  He knows.

Sarah Hart

For all I still Believe In...

Be Thou My Vision Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment