Our Savior

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Mansion Dream...

On 7-17-2017 I had a very vivid dream.  We moved into a large orange-bricked mansion.  We couldn't believe we had this place.  The outside of the mansion was beautiful, but the inside, tho beautiful needed a little work.

Many people were at the house helping on the inside. Some I knew, some I did not.  I saw my daughter, Kimberly, roll up her sleeves to get to work.

I was walking around the house with different people showing them the place.  They were in "awe" of it. They couldn't believe that we got this place.  I told them it basically fell in our laps.  We were in "awe" too.

I was in the kitchen telling everyone that we needed to paint the kitchen the same "sky blue" colored paint that Dana painted in her bedroom.  I went on and on how much I love that "sky blue" color.

I remember going to the refrigerator to get something out for someone to eat.  I looked at the flooring and thought how at my old house I had new flooring, I should miss that, but this flooring is so much better!  I didn't miss anything about our old house.

I'm in the Living Room and my mom is dusting a beautiful book shelf and I find next to me a statue of a horse made out of wicker.  The horses head was hanging loosely.  I pointed it out to mom and mentioned it was broken.  Mom said... "Oh I can fix that."

Next I'm in the backyard and there are three pools of blue water and a beautiful garden and orchard.  I was elated that I had an orchard at this new house, for I had one at my last house.

I was standing next to dad in the orchard and we were picking purple grapes off a tree (not a vine) in the orchard and eating them.  I also saw bushes with grapes on them.  Then that was the end of the dream.

I looked at various places on the internet to find meaning to different objects in dreams.  Following are some possibilities...

House = Your life
Kitchen = Preparation, creating
Grapes = Fertility and wealth
Purple Grapes = Treasure
Pools of water = Purification
Color blue = harmony, revelation and communion with God.  He will tell you step by step what to do.  I loved the color, which means I love revelatory things. (which I do)
Horse = Strength, power, endurance, energy

Interesting dream.  I'm still trying to figure out what it all means. (smile)

"We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield."
Psalm 33:20



No comments:

Post a Comment