Our Savior

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

It Happened Again!

A silver ring that Jackie was wearing turned to a rose gold in a day.  Today after I got Jackie up out of bed and I was helping her get dressed, I noticed that a ring that was silver turned a beautiful rose gold color!  All within a day!

Both rings she is wearing were bought together in a four pack.  I bought them at Walmart and they were all silver!  This is amazing!

No wonder this morning upon rising I was hearing the song... "I Feel Good".  Now I feel extra good!

I asked Our Lord, what this all means, once again, and felt led to open my Streams in the Desert Vol. 2 by Cowman.  I at random opened to this...

"April 28 - Oh that thou would hide me in a grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret... that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me." (Job 14:13)

"It must have been a wonderful day indeed, when Almighty God spoke to His servant and said possibly something like this... "Bezaleel (chosen by God to build the Ark of the Covenant), I need you at just this particular time to do this particular work for Me" there could be no doubt left in the heart of the one addressed as to God's 'blueprint' for his life at that time.  To be sure he was not being called to do some mighty work, such as Moses was chosen to perform as Israel's emancipator; but nevertheless, God deemed it of enough importance to Himself to call Bezaleel to the task and not leave it to any lesser influence... (Pameii)"

"There are men in ages past who have little more than their names recorded in the Holy Word.  Yet they fulfilled a position at an appointed time for furthering the work of the Lord... (Mrs. Charles E. Cowman)." End

Then I felt led to open my Everyday In His Presence (Charles F Stanley) randomly to surprisingly the same exact date of the last excerpt April 28, 
it read...

"April 28 - Preparation For Blessing - As you wait for God to fulfill His promises to you, the thought may enter your mind:  I'm not good enough for the Lord to bless, that's why this is taking so long.  He finds me unworthy."

"Friend, nothing could be further from the truth.  The fact the Father is making you wait means He sees precious qualities in you that must be developed so you can fully enjoy the blessing.  He wants you to be a success.  That means He must be your shield, protecting you from the wrong options.  He must also be your glory, conforming you to His character, teaching you His wisdom, and preparing you for His power to shine through you." End

We know that God has a grand 'blueprint' for our Jackie.  He does for all of us.  These are exciting times in which we are living.  God has much planned for us.  We are but only hidden for awhile.

I sensed in my spirit...

"It's Showtime!"

"Scientists tell us how the flowers of the alps are buried for long months under the snow, yet all the time they are full of energy and expectation.  No sooner does the sunshine labor a few hours melting the snow
than they open into glorious bloom."
(Mrs. Charles E Cowman)

Praise God!


No comments:

Post a Comment