Our Savior

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Hanging on By A String

The other day my mom cried out to Jesus saying...

"I feel like I'm hanging on by a string!"

Then she said oddly the next morning while taking a shower she noticed a string looped with a knot on the end of it on the shower floor.  It should of washed down the drain, but did not.  How odd.  

A coincidence?

Yesterday while I was thinking on this I was standing in the kitchen and on the table top was an Anatomy notebook that belonged to one of my kids.  Oddly enough on the front was a woman hanging in mid-air onto a rope.  I then heard in my spirit...

"No, not by a string, but by a rope... My rope."

A coincidence?

Then, shortly thereafter I'm on my computer and I click on Youtube and there is the following video by John Paul Jackson called Destiny.  I click on it and he talks about coincidences in our lives and a little beyond the 16 minute mark John Paul holding a rope says...


"Hold on to this rope, because there is one thing that you can be sure of... that God won't let go of 
His end."

A coincidence?

And then, just to top it all off, I asked Jesus if I was doing right by Him with all my posts recently and all of the so-called "coincidences" happening to us, and I felt led to open my Every Day In His Presence (by Charles F. Stanley) and I randomly opened to...

"Unusual Circumstances - The Father often uses unusual circumstances to get us to turn our eyes and hearts to Him.  There is no such thing as an accident in the life of a child of God, so we must learn to look for His Presence in every situation that arises." End of excerpt

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Listen to the below video.  If you do, you will be blessed.


This I know!

Praise God!

"Lord, help me see all the circumstances that arise in a new light.  Make my heart open to what you're trying to do in my life for my good."
(Every Day In His Presence, Charles F. Stanley)

No comments:

Post a Comment