Our Savior

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I Feel Good!

I woke up this morning with this song ringing in my ears...


I felt "pumped" this morning.  Extra energized while singing this song.  I thought to myself, "Wow, what is this all about?"

Then I got thinking that in the song it says... I got You!  That's why we feel so good.  That's what it's all about...

 I got You, Lord!

Last night around midnight my mother informed me of a lightening and rolling thunder show like she has never seen before.  She said the whole sky was lighting up like fireworks.  She noted how with all the windows in my room my bedroom had to of been lit up!  Well, I slept right through it, but maybe that's why I feel so energized!  God's fireworks show! (Smile)

Who knows, but God, but I do know that I woke up with the "I Feel Good" song by James Brown, playing over and over in my head.

Later thinking about all this I randomly selected a Rhema word and it read...

"My Heart is gracious toward you."

Thank You Papa!

We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment