Our Savior

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Unplug

Give God your heart. Unplug from this world.  Unplug from the matrix.  God is waiting for you!

Recently I was at my daughter's band concert.  Sitting there waiting for it to begin, I look around me.  Almost everyone is "plugged in".  They are on their phones.  To the left of me, right of me, in front of me... plugged in.  My own children are just as bad.  Their phones hardly ever leave their hands.  It bothers me.  It's an epidemic.

Excerpt from Light of Mary, April 27, 2016 - "Children, the intelligent, rational and thinking man has been sold, and he himself has allowed it.  His possessions have gone to the other creatures without man being totally aware of it.  An enemy has gotten inside the households and with great joy you open the door for him, and he arrives to cause more division than there already is, he brings about diseases, not only at the personal level but also emotional.  My mother has already warned you and you have failed to get ahead of that enemy, instead he has entered your homes, and at this instant he has become familiar with the family members and with all of society, thus achieving greater family disintegration, infidelity and psychological disturbance.  I speak of the most popular means of communication at this instant... the phone."
"I see a robotized people walk in a state of sedation, hypnotized by technology, debased by technology.  They have lost modesty, shame is not known to them, and this is the work of satan with the complacency of man who uses this as an excuse to deliver himself to sin in most cases."

"New things will arrive with which evil will dazzle man, and man will love the new things and will despise God... My mother warned you. "
(Light of Mary)

Just recently my youngest got dragged into some social media madness.  She's only 11 years old, but the pull of the world is so strong.  I pull on her one way, the world pulls the other.  It's a real tug-of-war. 

Excerpt from a message from Our Lady of Light, May 1, 2016 - "I come to you today as Healer of All distractions, for in these end times, you, my children, have a great need to be relieved of the distractions in life that are preventing you from being the child of God that your Father in Heaven desires of you." (End Times Daily)

I can barely stomach social media.  I think it's one of satan's most cunning schemes.  Bothered by this I awoke around 4:30 a.m. thinking about the bondage we are enwrapped in.  I got up, grabbed my notebook and had this impressed upon my heart...

"Do not fear My love.  I have you and yours in the palm of My hand.  It won't be long now.  I know you struggle with this world.  I see the desires of your heart.  I know you long for the days of simplicity.  I know you long for the new heaven on earth.  I see your heart.

It pains Me too the condition of this world.  It pains Me too to see the young being pulled into the matrix.  Do not fear and have hope.  I am coming and I will change the world back to before the fall.  You will once again live in the garden of eden where innocence abounded.

Hang on My love.  I will never leave you.  You have pure intentions and soon My love you will see these intentions come to fruition.  Hold fast.  Stay strong. Pray.  We are with you!"

Fruition - A point at which a plan or project is realized.

Revelation 21:5 - "Behold I make all things new."


No comments:

Post a Comment