Our Savior

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Connected to The Vine

"I am the Vine, you are the branches, he that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit, for without Me you can do nothing."
John 15:5

Today I opened randomly to this from my devotional Every Day In His Presence...
 "Hope in God - If only today would be the day.  The thought crosses your mind as it often does.  How many times have you started the morning with the same hope?  As time passes, it may be challenging to maintain confidence.  Yet you comfort yourself with promise, "With God all things are possible" (Matthew 19:26). End

As the days drag on and the world gets darker, we can't help but wonder... when Lord?  But, we are living in the times as foretold long ago...

"But the five foolish haven taken their lamps, did not take oil with them." (Matthew 25:3)

Continuing from the excerpt I opened to today in Every Day In His Presence... "Waiting is undoubtedly difficult, but it's also necessary.  Through delays you discover your failings and are trained to trust the Father." (Every Day In His Presence).

It's curious how on this same day on Still Small Voice the message was about delays and having hope.  To hang on during delays, stay strong in well doing.  We all get weary and tired.  I know I've been.  But, we must continue on strong and courageous.  I get distracted and I've been slacking in my prayers.  We must not do this and become discouraged, but continue to fight the good fight.

We need to bombard the spirit realm with our prayers.  We need to be a bright shining light in the dark.  We need to help Jesus in His efforts... "What think you?  If a man have a hundred sheep, and one of them should go astray, doth he not leave the ninety-nine in the mountains, and go to seek that which has gone astray?" Matthew 18:12.  
 We need to to keep our lamps full of oil and carry extra fuel with us.  We must not fall asleep.  We must be one of the wise virgins.

Here's an excerpt of a message given today to Still Small Voice...

"As souls continue to be gathered into the Kingdom, I continue to hold back the wrath from moment to moment.  Do not grow bitter like those of the world who say, 'Where is the hope of His coming?' These thoughts are of satan and meant to undermine your faith. If you give them air-play and go into agreement with them, your faith will be compromised.  Rather stand strong and tall with Me as I gather in those that remain and remember the parable of the virgins.  They all fell asleep and only the wise virgins had flasks of oil with them.  Do you see the wisdom and warning of this?" End

I have a message that was impressed upon my heart yesterday... "Relax.  Come and rest in Me.  Shalome.  All is well.  You have nothing to fear.  Soon all will be complete.  So soon.  The exact day and hour are only known to My Father.  But, know the season you are in.

You are prepared physically, My love.  Keep up with your prayers and lay all at My feet.  I am always here for you.  Leave the details to Me.  Just believe and all will go well with you and yours.  Believe and have peace.  That is what I ask of you.  We love you." End

We must continue to pray for all lost sheep to come into the fold.  Our efforts will be well rewarded.  God has promised. 

"Behold, I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, 
that no one take thy crown."
Revelation 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment