Our Savior

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Come to Me

This message was impressed upon my heart on April 29, 2016...

Be at peace and know that I am God.  My peace I give to you.  The feeling of oppression is coming from the evil one.  He is trying to distract you, to take you away from Me.  Rest assured My love that will never happen, but that is not to say that he won't try and you won't feel it.

Rest assured you are Mine forever.  He is trying hard to make you feel condemned, he is trying hard to make you feel guilty about your decisions and your own feelings. He is trying to make you feel condemned because you are tired and overwhelmed.  You my love have reason to feel tired and overwhelmed.  Don't feel guilty for having these very basic human emotions.
All is fine with you My love.  The distractions of this world try to pull you away from Me and when this happens you feel the pressure. That alone can overwhelm you bringing on oppression and depression.

Raise up My child, for you are an heir to My throne.  Never let a thought of condemnation come upon you for you and yours are Mine.  Yes, I know and see your concern about your loved ones.  They are also Mine even though at times it does not look so now.  They will be safe and protected in My arms.  I have a ministry for you and your family.  The enemy cannot stop this.  It will be so.  It is done.  Understand?

 Come to me often My child, especially when you are feeling oppression , condemnation or any depression for this all comes from the evil one.  Taking time with Me and praying will relieve you of these stresses.  Pour my blood upon you and your family.  Pray to your mother as well for her protection will keep you in times of dire straits which is fast approaching.  Pray to the heavenlies for their prayers and support for you.  Yes, their prayers are powerful.  We are for you, not against.  All will be well My child this you need to keep near and dear to your heart.

I see the demand of this world upon you.  Many of My children are struck with avarice, but know that coming to me, I heal all wounds and give comfort and strength for the journey.  I love you My child. Come to Me often.  Peace and love.


Definition of avarice - extreme need for wealth and material gain, couvetous, materialism, worldliness, being of the worldly

I've had a few confirmations on this message.  One confirmation was on May 3, 2016 from Small Straws...

 "Step into the light by leaving all darkness behind.  Those things that result in condemnation, oppression and depression do not come from Me, says the Lord.  When you begin to walk in the Spirit instead of entertaining the flesh, light will prevail over all darkness.  Let your light shine!"


No comments:

Post a Comment