Our Savior

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Invite

The other night I had a short dream.  Nick and I were at a party.  We were in a large room and there were many people there.  The party was ending and everyone started leaving.

There was a man standing there reminding them that He had invited them to a party too.

The people kept leaving saying they had to much to do.  The man looked sad.  Nick and I felt bad for Him and started telling people they should stay for His party too.  I saw my cousin and his wife there.  We asked them to stay.

More people left, but some did stay.  My cousin and his wife stayed.  We walked into a large room and there was a large long table.  It was set up for a dinner. There were some people already sitting down and others just coming in.  There were people there, but not near as many as there was at the earlier party.  End of Dream

Jesus is knocking.  He's inviting us.  Are we listening, or are we too busy?

Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if any man hear My voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him
and he with Me."


No comments:

Post a Comment