Our Savior

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Weariness...


Upon waking yesterday morning, I sensed hearing that it was going to be a good day, one of revelation.  Then, I saw Lana Vawser's post called Weary Ones, His Wisdom Will Bring You Comfort, Healing and Refreshment.  I was searching for revelation of some sort.

Then in reading Lana's post she said this...

"There is a deeper level of revelation coming to the weary ones regarding where the Lord is leading them, what the Lord is saying and what is before them that is going to heal their hearts.  It is going to heal their weariness."

Then later in the morning I received a phone call from Jackie's teacher, she said that Jackie had what seemed to be a mini-seizure.  Her whole body began shaking, she turned red and then completely pale, then sat for a few minutes staring into space.  I could hear shaking in her teacher's voice.  Her teacher and aides were very concerned of what they just witnessed.

I picked her up and brought her into the doctor.  We are now doing an array of tests to find out what's going on.  She will need blood drawn, which will be for Jackie like torture.  This poor girl, her sufferings in this life seem unending.

Then I remembered this below was also part of Lana's post...

"The Lord is releasing Wisdom to the weary right now.  The Lord showed me many in the Body of Christ are still so weary and feeling discouraged because of circumstances surrounding their promises.  These "out of left field" events that have come and challenged the promise, shaken the promises, has left many in such a deep place of weariness.  Yet another fight for hope.  Yet another fight to continue to stand, Yet another fight to keep believing and keep hopes up.  The Lord showed me many feeling disoriented again, like their heads are spinning and questions are bubbling up again."

I would have to say that receiving a phone call from Jackie's teacher and told she had a mini-seizure was one of those "out of left field" events.  It put my head in a spin for seizures are not something Jackie does.

In seeking any revelation from Holy Spirit I was led to randomly open "Jesus Calling, Morning and Evening" (by Sarah Young) to this...

"Be willing to keep climbing this high mountain with Me.  This journey is training you to see from a heavenly perspective that transcends your circumstances.  The higher up the mountain you climb, the steeper and more challenging your path becomes, but the greater your adventure as well."

"God, my Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet swift as those of hinds and enables me to go upon the heights."
Habakkuk 3:19

And then I clicked on the random rhema word...

"Brother, let me rejoice in the Lord and sing His praises, in the midst of my infirmities: by the grace of the Holy Spirit I am so closely united to my Lord, that, through His goodness, I can indeed rejoice in the Most High Himself."

This has been a long journey...
(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment