Our Savior

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Forever Entwined

On October 5, 2017 I heard in my spirit...

"Listen, I give you a song to sing.  A song of love from Me.

I never leave your side.  I'm forever entwined.  You can't make a move that I don't see.

Believe Me when I tell you, My Sweets, the joy you get in Me 
is complete.  

Complete because I know you.  I know you true."

Then I randomly opened "Jesus Calling" (by Sarah Young) to pg. 72.  Here is an excerpt...

"The world is a needy place; do not go there for sustenance.  Instead, come to Me.  Learn to depend on Me alone, and your weakness will become saturated with My Power.  When you find your completeness in Me, you can help other people without using them to meet your own needs.  Live in the Light of My Presence, and your light will shine brightly into the lives of others.

In this day's circumstances, what will you do to truly rest in My Love?  My Joy?  My Peace?  You are complete in Me!" End

And then, to top it all off... I was led to randomly open my bible and I did to John 7 - Feast of Booths, and then I came across the video below, in which to my amazement at around the 4:50 mark on the video, Steven Ben-Nun speaks the word "entwined" many times, and speaks of being "entwined" and our DNA.  "Entwined" was what I had heard in my spirit just prior to viewing Steven's video.  Amazing is our God! 

Sorry, but you'll have to guide the video back there because I can't seem to get this video to start from the beginning!  But he begins at the 4:50 mark speaking of "entwined" and our DNA.


Have a Blessed Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment