Our Savior

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Dwell Alone With Jesus

Here is a Random Rhema I clicked into recently...

"My child, few men live in peace of conscience and spiritual joy because few love to withdraw from the crowd and dwell alone with Jesus."

Also Lana Vawser had a word impressed upon her.  Go here... Write It All Down And You Will Go Deeper Than You Have Ever Been

On a recent weekend we were extremely busy, it actually was hectic.  We had many obligations and was running from one obligation to the next.  Even though we had a nice time, I sensed heavily in my spirit a need to actual take a shower upon returning home.  I asked...

"Why do I feel as if I have picked up filth in a spiritual sense and need to wash it off of me?  I feel as if I have picked up much dirt from this world."

As I showered I asked, "O' Lord, cleanse me!"

Then I randomly opened "Jesus Lives" (By Sarah Young) to this below.  Here's an excerpt...

"Do not underestimate the brokenness of the world where you live now.  Your exuberant enjoyment of My Presence will always intermingle with the sorrows of living in this fallen world until I take you into Glory."

Oh Lord, rather than all the busyness of this world, I would much rather dwell alone with You.




No comments:

Post a Comment