Our Savior

Saturday, November 10, 2018

God's Whistle

November 9, 2018 at around 3:36 a.m. I was awoke by a whistle.  I heard it on my right side.  It definitely was a whistle, not a horn or voice.

In the morning I opened my first Rhema word for the day and it read...

"Take courage, get up, the Master is calling you."

I also looked up some scriptures regarding the whistle...

Zecharia 10:8 "I will whistle for them to gather them together, for I have redeemed them; and they will be as numerous as they were before."

Isaiah 5:26 "And He will lift up a sign to the nations afar off, and will whistle to them from the ends of the earth; and behold they shall come with speed swiftly."

Also, that same day while my mom and I were at Walmart, we passed a couple, they were talking to each other as they walked, and exactly upon passing me I hear the gentleman say,  "It's a good crossover."  What makes this significant is I just had been reading an article by Neville Johnson called "Crossing Over".

Then as we shopped, I said "Mom, listen to the song playing!"  It was the song "Africa", which I spoke of here.,, Music, Music, Music.

Then to top it all off as we walked out of Walmart, my phone rumbled because a video came up.  The video was "The Shofar Blows!"  As I'm pushing my cart in the parking lot, I take out my phone and as I read this there is a car horn going off right next to us!

Everything happens for a reason!  There are no coincidences.  The time is at hand.  The time is now.

We need Jesus!  
Stay close to Him!  
He is our everything!


"Having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that you may know what is the hope of His calling, and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to that working of the strength of His might."
Ephesians 1:18-19

After I typed this the Inspirational Devotion for the Day popped up on my phone with the above scripture!

Praise God!

Why does this song "Africa" follow me around?

TotoAfrica




No comments:

Post a Comment