Our Savior

Friday, November 16, 2018

A Personal Relationship

To have a personal relationship with Me
How sweet it can be
Me holding you
I am Faithful and True


Come to Me with your trouble
I am well able
To help qualm your fears
To Me you are so dear

I hold out My arms
Waiting to embrace you
I am always here for you
I never leave

Don't you understand?

That I will never leave or forsake you
We're best friends

I love you

Never fear anything
For with me beside you
You're safe

I embrace you always...


I love you

A personal relationship with Me
Come to Me with your trouble

I understand

I always stand 
With you

If only you would talk to Me...

Daily

I have much to say
About your every day
Come to Me

For I love you

I am Faithful and True

Your Best Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment